Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pooper Scooper Page

Pooper Scooper

I worked on this page today in between all my duties. I took a little girl in our ward to her therapist appointment because her mom had surgery and can't drive. And I took Bailee to school. Her mom made her put $20 worth of gas in my car because she was too sick to go to school and then suddenly she was alright. That doesn't cut it in Janna's book. And I am doing the Dave Ramsey financial plan so I didn't have money for gas.
I went to Broulim's while I waited for the appointment to end. I got Cheese, Potatoes, Frozen Juice for Tommy and Banana's and that was all and I only spent $13.41. I never go into Broulim's without spending $50 it seems so that was good. I am going to do this no matter what. It's now a challenge and I do love a challenge.
I made Chicken Nuggets and roasted Red Potatoes with corn for dinner. Everyone loved it. I love it because it's fried in Olive Oil and then finished in the oven so it's so moist and tender.
I am going to watch American Idol and then it's to bed for me. I have had an excellent day.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my dear husband. Even though he doesn't feel very well he still has a good spirit about him. I am blessed to have had him in my life all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...