Monday, February 18, 2013

President's Day

Walked at the church with Sue and Ila this morning. We walked for an hour. We are getting better and better.
Worked some more on VT Conferences and visited a sister that is due to have a baby in about 3 weeks. And her visiting teacher is moving and really didn't visit her anyway. So I need to fill this spot immediately.
Made Mexican Rice that the kids loved and Tacos and Black Beans. Yummy good.
Now it's time to relax and vegetate.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the sisters in our ward. I have learned to love each and everyone of them. I am blessed to have this calling that makes it possible to get to know them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...