Thursday, February 14, 2013

Going to the Temple

I went to the Temple today with Sue. It was so good to be in the Temple and feel the peaceful spirit that is there. For the first time in years I had to take a Temple name through. I need to get baptisms and initiatories done on 4 of my ancestors and then I can do their endowments. So I need to work on that.
After coming home I hurried and made Focaccia Bread, Lasagna, Green Salad and Chocolate Cake for the Bishop's Family. Bonnie is always taking meals to everyone else in the ward so I thought she needed some TLC today.
Tonight I went to the Book of Mormon class with Sue. It was so good. I always learn so much.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for this class. Tonight I learned that if we as parents pray for our children that have gone astray the Lord will answer our prayers and sent Angels to them, just as he did with Alma the Younger. And the Angel told Alma that he had heard the prayer of Alma, his father. What comfort that brings to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...