Sunday, February 3, 2013

Calf is Out

Live Stock

Our silly calf got out and spent the night and morning roaming around the back. Harley is getting attached to him because he follows her around the farm. I told her to call him Hamburger and tell him he gets to end up in the freezer so it won't be a surprise when it happens. LOL.
I went to church today and had a really good day. We had an inactive family come to church and Evelyn Muir and her husband were there also. I love when inactive members are reactivated.
I came home from church and made Black Bean Burritos for dinner. Then I spent the evening vegetating. That's been my day and a very good one at that.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Sabbath and fast Sunday. I love to go to church and listen to the Testimonies. It always lifts my spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...