Thursday, February 21, 2013

VIP Tour of the DI

Off to the Rexburg Temple this morning with Sue. I love this Temple. They had a deaf person in the session so they had monitors where they signed everything. It was so fun to watch and I have a better appreciation of the art of sign language. Very interesting, but somewhat distracting at times.
Made stew and another loaf of French Bread. This one didn't get done all the way so now I know it has to cook at least 20 to 25 minutes but it was lighter than before so I have the rising time right. I'm making this everyday until I get it perfect.
This evening I went to the Deseret Industries for a VIP tour. It was the Bishop, Elders Quorun, High Priests and Relief Society. Very informative. I did not realize all they do there. They are truly there to help the poor and needy and train them to work. They even pay their salary for companies that hire them while in training. So much I didn't know.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all the DI does for the people in our community. It is a blessing from Heavenly Father to help us on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...