Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Oh My, Too Busy

Christmas

Snow

Another busy day. Went walking this morning for 30 minutes with Sue and Ila. It was harder than yesterday but we got it done. Straighten up my house and vacuumed up dog hair and made Mac and Cheese for the kids. I can just pop it in the oven and dinner is served.
I finished the Snow page and scrapped the Christmas page. It was really fun. I love scrapbooking. And (drum roll please) I have finished 2010. Now to start 2011.
I had a presidency meeting at 4pm and have to take Bailee to YW at 6:45 so it should work out good. Austin stayed home from school with a sore throat so he won't be going. He's really bummed because they are planning the Camp Out for this weekend. Janna came home and took the kids to YM/YW so I didn't have to. So I do believe I will be relaxing and taking it easy.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for the wonderful ladies I work with. I know I've said this before but I just love each and everyone of them and appreciate the hard work they do. I am blessed to serve with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...