Monday, February 11, 2013

Walking Around the Church

I walked around and around the church this morning with Sue. The time went by so fast and we did really well. I love my walking partner. She's almost as good as Heather. We are doing this every morning except for Thursday because that's the day we go to the Temple.
I came home and made Foccacia Bread for Sue and gave her my Lasagna, Foccacia Bread and Potato Soup recipes. I just love making this bread. It's so quick and easy and so good. Then I made Amish Sugar cookies for two sisters and took them to over to their houses and Snickerdoodles for Austin and the girls. There was some time in there that I put a roast in the crock pot and peeled potatoes for mashed. Gravy, Carrots and Corn finished off dinner. And I baked two yams for Tommy for lunch as he hasn't been feeling good all day. Poor guy. Don't know what's wrong but if he doesn't start feeling better soon he's going to the doctor.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Sue. It just seems Heavenly Father sent her to Rigby to be my friend. I am blessed to have such sweet friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...