Monday, February 4, 2013

Day of Service

Today I made a double batch of Potato Soup and Focaccia Bread and took soup and bread to the Bradshaws for dinner. I asked if we could bring dinner in this week and they agreed so they didn't have to stress about food.
I paid all my bills. What a job. I am going to do the Dave Ramsey (sort of) version and only do cash. I think Tommy and I will spend less if we only have so much. It's too hard to keep track of what you spend with a debit card. So we'll see how this goes. When I get my check we will start.
I went to a sisters house and helped her do a menu for a food order with Crystal, my awesome 2nd counselor. She is so wonderful at all she does. Then I took the order to the Bishop's house and went back and picked it up after he had signed it and took it back to the sisters house.
Then it was back home and dinner served to the family. Janna and I ran over to Walmart for Harley's birthday present. On Thursday she will be 17yrs old. How can my grandbabies be getting so old.
Now it's time to put my feet up and work on pot holders for the sisters.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the opportunity I get to serve others. I truly makes me happy to know I am doing the Lord's work. I am blessed to have this calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...