Saturday, February 2, 2013

Thanksgiving Page

Thanksgiving

I worked on this Thanksgiving page today. It took me most of the day off and on because I ran everything through actions. After about half way through I realized you could leave the action window open and just click on whatever you were running an action on and it would do it and stay open. I love this Elements 11. I was amazed at how much Janna and John look alike. She will absolutely hate this picture but it's one of my all time favorites. John always thought the sun rose and set with his sister. No little girl could have been more loved by a big brother.
I made my chocolate fudge pound cake with fudge frosting for the family and made baked chicken, baked beans and mashed potatoes for dinner. Now it's time to relax and do absolutely nothing.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my ability to scrap these wonderful pages that bring back so many good memories. I am blessed with my wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...