Saturday, February 23, 2013

Blizzard

Dark and Stormy

So Much Snow

Woke up to a raging blizzard this morning. The wind was blowing the snow sideways. It was cold and miserable looking. Even Mollie didn't want to go out in it.
Maggie went to the vet and there is nothing wrong with her leg now. He thinks she probably hurt it yesterday and now it's really sore so she doesn't want to walk on it. He gave her some pain meds and said she is not to run around like a crazy dog with her sister Mollie for two weeks. Mollie is sad and misses playing with Maggie. She was doing better tonight and could get up and limp outside to do her business. I felt so sorry for her.
Janna went to the doctor today and had 2 lumps in her head removed and a growth on her shoulder. She was doing really good until the numbing started to wear off. She took tylenol and tried to sleep. We just have a house full of injured people and dogs. But this afternoon she felt good enough to take the skidster and do about 3 or 4 neighbors driveways.
I pretty much didn't do anything today but watch it snow and do laundry and make a batch of cookies so the people next door could have pozzoki's tonight. Sometimes I think I need days like these.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my sweet daughter. She is so kind and loving to her parents. I am blessed that she chose me for her mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...