Sunday, February 10, 2013

Beautiful Sabbath

Ward Council meeting this morning. We went over all the members that no one knows anything about. Most have moved but we can't send their records to Church Headquarters until we have an address that they moved to. What a job. How do we find out where these people have gone to.
The rest of my meetings were very good and tonight I went over to the church with Ashley and we did the visiting teaching report.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for Sunday School. I learn so much for the teachers. Our teacher today shared her rock, small pebbles and sand jar she has in her house. If we put the big rock (scripture study, prayer, etc) in first and then the small rocks (jobs, school, the necessities of life) and then the sand (playing, fun etc) it will all fit. If you put it in the opposite order it will never fit. I looked at my life to see where I needed to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...