Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Presidency Meeting

Walked for an hour this morning very fast. I was so tired I sat in my chair all afternoon and watch "The Closer" until it was time for my Presidency Meeting. We finished up planning our Visiting Teaching Conference's. I am so glad that is all planned. Went over the Transition of the Young Women and decided because there is only two we would do home visits.
Took the kids to YM/YW and came home and worked on more pot holders for the sisters birthdays. I am ready for bed so good night before I yawn myself to death.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my sweet granddaughter Heather. She is so very dear to me. She has made many poor choices in her life but I think she is on her way to overcoming all this. I am blessed to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...