Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Dean Doing Dishes Page

Doing Dishes

I think this is a priceless picture of Dean doing dishes. See he can do them if he wants to. I just love, love, love this son of mine.
This is what I finished working on today in between making Lasagna, Green Salad, Thousand Island Dressing, Focaccia Bread and a Chocolate Cake for dinner and to take to Colleen. The rest of the week is covered by other sisters so I am done. I love her family and I am so glad she let me bring meals into her.
We had our presidency meeting today. We planned when we would have our Visiting Teaching Conference. So now I have to get ready for that. Always something to do.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my presidency and their willingness to serve. They are such an important part of this calling for me and I couldn't do it without them. I am sooo blessed to work with these ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...