Thursday, February 7, 2013

Going to the Temple

.
 I love the look on Hailey's face.

Horses

I got up this morning and went to the Rexburg Temple with Sue. I just love that lady. We always have a good laugh. I need to work on some genealogy because I have no more endowments to do for my lady relatives.  Where do I get the time and energy.
I'm making a cake for Harley's birthday. She is 17 years old. She said she really thought she would be taller because both her grandpa's are tall. No such luck.
We went to mexican food for Harley's birthday and tomorrow we will go to Pizza Pie Cafe with Ron to celebrate again.
I finished these two pages. I am into scrapping again. And it's about time because I am scrapping 2010 so I'm a little behind.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful that I was able to go to the Temple today. Heavenly Father sent Sue to Rigby so we could be Temple buddies. I am blessed because of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...