Monday, February 25, 2013

Sunday and Monday

I seemed to have forgotten to blog Sunday night so I'm gonna combine.
Ward Council was Good.
Church was Good.
Ditched Sunday School. Bad me!
Relief Society was Good.
That was my Sunday.

Today was good. Sue and I went to walk but they were cleaning all the carpets in the church so we came home.
I worked around my house for a little while.
Went and got my hair cut. Amber does a wonderful job. Glad I finally found someone.
Made dinner, which I didn't want to do but did it anyway.
Took a friends daughter to gymnastics.
Going to bed. Good night....
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for all the sweet sisters in our ward. I am blessed to be able to serve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...