Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sabbath Day

Church was good. A returned missionary spoke for 30 minutes so the High Councilman didn't have but about 5 minutes to give his talk. I just can't figure out how you can't tell time and see that you are taking someone's time. Oh well, to each his own.
I had a headache today so it was a little difficult to concentrate. But I got through it and conducted Relief Society. I spent the evening working on our Visiting Teaching Conference. Getting everything ready for Wednesday. That's been my day.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the Spirit that gives peace to my soul. Both Sunday School and Relief Society talked about recognizing the Holy Spirit in our lives. I have felt His prompting many times in my life. What a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...