Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Presidency Meeting

Walked again this morning. We are at 1 hour and 15 minutes. Of course, the first 45 minutes are slower walking because Ila can't walk too fast because of her hips. But we have decided any movement is better than none.
Cleaned my floors and straighten up my house. Getting ready for Heather and Megan to come see me Thursday. Tommy helped me so it made it easier. He gets to scrub, scrub, scrub and I spray, spray, spray. We are a team....
Took the kids to the dentist and dropped them off and came home and worked on my house some more.
My Presidency meeting started at 4pm and it lasted until almost 6. We just talk too much. But we have 4 new sisters moving into the ward and 2 moving out. And we had to finalize our visiting teaching conferences for tomorrow.
Took the kids to YM/YW and now it's time for bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am so grateful for the wonderful sisters that I get to work with in my presidency. They are truly awesome women. I love each and everyone of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...