Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thursday Temple Day

Sue and I got up and went to the Temple. What a wonderful experience it is to go every week and feel uplifted. I prayed in the Celestial Room for inspiration for my Visiting Teaching. I need to make sure I get it right.
Came home from the Temple and made Lasagna and Foccocia Bread for Heather and Megan. They are on their way to Rexburg to look at an apartment for Megan. How fun for her to go to school right up the highway.
After they got home we went to Brother Blacks BofM class. Heather was really sick with a cold so during the break we came home. Heather needed to take her medicine and relax. I just love having them here. What sweet ladies they are. We worked a little on Megan's genealogy and it is so different that I need to go to the genealogy library and learn this new way. Now we have a small mess that I need to fix.
We all finally went to bed around 11pm. We were all tired and ready.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the dear friends I have. I am so blessed to have my friends in my life.

1 comment:

  1. The dinner was delicious and the company even better! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...