Saturday, August 11, 2012

Visiting Teaching Report Done

Snickerdoodles

Peggy and I went to the church today and figured out the VT report. We made the changes we needed to and printed out new list for the sisters we had to change. It took as a little while to figure it out but we managed to get it done.
I made Snickerdoodle cookies for Austin and some to take to neighbors. Janna and I are taking some to Ione Hansen down the street. It was her birthday this week. Janna is friends with her some way or another and she is inactive so Janna and I are going to visit her. We also have another one that Janna works with at the city that she is going to visit for me.
Then I took Bailee to a baptism for a 12 year old girl at the Stake Center. She is going to be coming to our ward so we were trying to support her so she would feel welcome.
I took Bailee over to Brother Wilmot's house to drop off her stuff for Girls Camp and Karen Wilmot was there so we talked for some time. She has had a bone marrow transplant for cancer and is doing very well. Still can't be out in crowds or around anyone sick. But she looked good and we had a good time talking. She misses going to church. She hasn't been in over a year.
When we got back we went to Mexican Food because everyone was so tired. Tommy and Janna finished the sidewalk in the back yard and poured some borders around our flower beds. They are all tired.
Now it's time for bed so I'm saying Good Night.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Bailee that she would go to this Baptism even with a sore throat because she was asked. She is a blessing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...