Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sabbath Day

 As soon as I got the camera Janna got off the tramp.

 Maggie and Austin jumping.

 See they can be close together and not fight. Maybe!!

I told Grandpa that I was going to call this picture Grumpa. So he made a grumpy face to oblige me.

I started the day off with a Ward Council Meeting at 9am. I like the way they do it. They really discuss the people and each organization tells the Bishop what the needs are and who we are concerned about. I learned a few things I didn't know so it was a success for me. 
After Sacrament Meeting I went to the Teacher Development class so they could teach me how to teach. I got some good ideas. Next week I'll be sure and take my book.
Then it was on to Relief Society. The lesson was very good. Connie is a good teacher. Then I came home and Janna and I went to visit Ione Hansen who lives down the street. We took her some cookies for a belated birthday. Then we went down the street to introduce ourselves to the new neighbors that had moved in. They didn't seem very friendly. I think they thought we were from the church but after we told them Anthony (I think his name was) that we were neighbors down the street he got a little more friendly. We met one of his kids and then we left. But we did it and I am glad. I can do anything if my daughter is with me.
Now it's bed time so Good Night journal, until tomorrow.
Grateful Statement: As I think about my day today I am most grateful for the Gospel. For a Sabbath day that we can all meet together and be Spiritual uplifted. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...