Thursday, August 9, 2012

Tired, Lazy Day

I was very tired today for some reason. I was able to clean house a little and do some more laundry using my homemade soap that works so well, and at .08 cents a load I'll take it. It cleans my clothes beautifully. Kathy emailed me today to tell me she received her calendar and she had made her soap. She was thrilled with how cheap it is and especially if you buy the stuff from Walmart.
I made a few phone calls and set up some appointments. So much to do with the visiting teaching. But I'm just going to plug away until I get it all figured out. I have a week of meeting next week so I had to coordinate all those.
I made hamburger for dinner and baked potatoes wedges with olive oil and herbs. They are really good. I also made a chocolate bar thingy so Janna and I can take some down to new neighbors that are moving in at the end of the block. Now it's bed time for me.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for this little farm. I went out to lock up the chickens tonight and water my garden. It was just so peaceful. I am so blessed with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...