Friday, August 24, 2012

Harley the Farm Girl

Harley and the baby goat she is bottle feeding.

Two tired farm hands taking a little nap.

 White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookie
I cleaned up my kitchen and made White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies for Harley. She requested them so Grandma obliged. They were pretty yummy. Definitely going into my binder.
I went out to the barn to check on the little chickens and found Harley bottle feeding her goat. She takes such good care of her animals.
After I made lunch for these guys they laid down on the couch and took a little siesta. They work too hard all weekend long. I don't know how they both fit on my little couch.
I worked on Visiting Teaching stuff most of the day. It's hard to know what to change. Pray definitely works. Now I'm going to bed....
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for this wonderful family I live with. They take such good care of me. I am blessed to have them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...