Monday, August 13, 2012

Bailee Is Off To Girls Camp

I went visiting teaching this morning and then took Bailee to the church to go to Girls Camp. I hope she has so much fun.
Austin helped me clean my floors to earn some money. He vacuumed for me and I used my shark. We were done fast. He is a good helper.
Off to Sister Ewing to give her changes for her district and some cookies.
Esther came down to show me what she had organized today. What a wonderful job. She has just taken hold and ran with it. She is a dentist with 4 little kids and her husband is a doctor. She is one busy lady but she has her staff do it for her so it keeps them busy. I am so glad that she is finally taking charge of her calling. I think we all were overwhelmed at first. Now if I can get Tiffany to run with the "Additional Meeting" night we will be truly organized.
I am concentrating on the visiting teaching. And we are going to start visiting each sister in the ward. That way we will be able to find out what their needs are. Lots of work ahead of us...
Janna, Austin, Harley and I watched the last episode of "The Closer". I will miss that show.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my counselors. Heavenly Father knew what we would need when he put Relief Society on the earth. I could not do this job without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...