Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Making Wheat Bread

Yummy

Ruth and I took Bailee to the Mall with her friend Marissa and then we went to Winco to do a little grocery shopping. They are putting a Winco in Gilbert so Ruth wanted to see what it was like. We had fun just shopping and laughing.
We came home and made a batch of wheat bread. We needed to have some bread for our spun honey we bought. And my homemade raspberry jelly one of Janna's probationers mom made and gave to Janna. Well, we all know Janna doesn't like raspberry jelly (lucky me) so I got it.
I had my presidency meeting at 4pm and we were done at 5:30. Ruth read a book and relaxed. She is a little sick so she needed it.
We spent the rest of the night talking and working on pages so Ruth's can learn how to scrapbook. She catches on fast so it will be a piece of cake teaching her.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for all the wheat I have stored so I am able to make this yummy wheat bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...