Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Zucchini are Frozen

 Roasted Veggies - Some from my garden.

Homemade Seasoned Salt - Tastes exactly like Lawry's.
Frozen Zucchini ready for Christmas Bread.

Today I made seasoned salt and froze lemon juice in ice trays and froze the lemon halves so I can zest them when I need some. I tried it out on my second batch of Lemon Zucchini Poppy Seed Bread and it worked perfect. Just take it out of the bag and zest away. Much easier frozen. That would be 8 loaves of bread made today and 4 given away. I had to make more after my presidency meeting so I can take some Visiting Teaching tomorrow.
Our Presidency Meeting went really well. We kept on track and got everything done in 1 1/2 hours. It just keeps getting better and better. We did a lot of visits last week and I worked on VT assignments.
I took some zucchini and a loaf of bread to my neighbor Molly. She seems very sweet.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my presidency. These ladies are so awesome. They make my job so easy. The Bishop is an inspired man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...