Monday, August 6, 2012

Roasted Garlic

Yum

For the first time in my life I have roasted garlic. I put it in mashed potatoes for my Chicken Shepherd Pie that I made to take to a sister that just had a cute little baby girl. Tiffany and I took dinner to her and visited with her. It was fun to meet her and her husband.
I also met with Ila Seymour to go over the singles. As she was going over the list I realized this had nothing to do with Relief Society. But she gave me some wonderful information on some of our single sisters. And I found out Janna and I are not assigned home teachers. I'll be fixing that.
Tonight I asked Janna if she would visit a lady down the street that lost her husband last year. She knows her from work. So Janna is going to talk with her for me and see if we can visit her. Janna says she is really nice and so I will make Janna her visiting teacher. What a good idea....
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for visiting teaching. It is so wonderful for me when I can talk with the sisters and find out how someone in our Relief Society is doing. What a wonderful program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...