Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Homemade Pizza for Dinner

I picked up Alex so he could play with Austin and took Bailee to Chloe's house. Bailee and I stopped by the church and I printed off some reports. It seems funny to me that we are to input our own reports. As soon as Peggy gets back in town we will have to go and do the Visiting Teaching report. I also printed out the Home Teaching report. Janna and I aren't even assigned a Home Teacher. I am going to bring it up in Ward Council. I know Tommy needs Home Teachers and so does Janna. Especially the kids need to see the church at work.
I picked green beans and zucchini out of my garden and made homemade pizza. It was delicious and we ate every piece. I like to make pizza. It's really fun to see the kids enjoy it.
One of our calves died today. We can't figure out why. So now we are down to two. If we can just get one out of the bunch it will help.
I had to take Alex home at 9pm and pick up Bailee at 10pm. Now it's bed time for this tired grandma.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Tommy. He is so good at fixing things for us around the farm. I am blessed to have married him oh so many years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...