Monday, August 20, 2012

Found a Gem in Rigby

I took Austin to get his 7th grade shots and then we went to Wendy's for lunch. He is such a sweet boy. Took forever because I didn't have his records and had to go back to get them. Finally met Janna at the Idaho Health Center and she filled out all the paper work and brought the insurance card.
Then I went to visit Ruth Peterson and found the sweetest lady on the planet. She is 96 years young and so dang cute. She told me all about her life in Rigby where she was a field hand for her dad. How she met her husband and all about her kids. She was so fun to talk to I didn't want to leave. I took Ila Seymour with me. She needs some extra special attention so she is my visiting companion when I need her.
Hamburgers and Corn on the Cob for dinner and then we watch TV for a little while.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the sisters in our ward that I am getting to know. There are treasures everywhere you go and today I found another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...