Thursday, August 23, 2012

Visiting Teaching

Brittany and I went visiting teaching today to Meshawn. I took her some zucchini bread and we had a very nice visit. She is a very interesting person. I really like her.
Then I came home and notice smoke billowing on 100 N. Just around the corner. I went up to see if it was anyone in our ward. It was the Green home and it is a total disaster. They are not members but the Bishop stopped by to see what we could do. He called me and told me they had parents in town and they didn't need anything now. How scary for the family next door who are in our ward. It blistered their siding but that was all. That was the excitement for the day.
Bailee and I went to Winco to get a few things. I needed to take back some shortening that I had bought and after we got it home I realized it had been slit when they opened it. So I got that replaced and I bought .61 lbs of Poppy Seeds for 2.42. What a deal and being as I use 1/4 cup in every batch of Lemon Poppy Seed Zucchini Bread, I needed a bunch. So much cheaper to buy in bulk.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Winco. It's a lot of work to shop there but I always save tons of money. It is a blessing for us......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...