Friday, August 3, 2012

A Long Day of Soccer Games

Hot!

 Check out the footwork on Harrison

 One tired hot little boy.

First we went to Hayden's game, then we went to Harrison's game, then another Harrison game and then another Hayden game. It was fun to talk to Michelle and Cindy. I miss my friends in Elk Ridge. I saw Bishop Bluth and Kris. They were coming as I was going.
I went to Subway during halftime of Harrison's last game and got Meatball Sandwiches for the boys. We also went to Stokes Grocery Store and found some drink for Harrison with only 4 carbs each so he would have something in between his games. They worked out really well.
Came home and ironed shirts and pants for church for the boys that I washed. They were pretty dirty and wrinkled. Now they are crisp and white just like Amie makes them. They packed a little bag with clothes for Sunday after church. Now I am done.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful my dear friends, Cindy and Michelle. I miss them. I know that we will be close friends in the next life. Now that puts a smile on my face.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that I was able to visit with you! You are such a good friend and I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...