Tuesday, August 7, 2012

More Relief Society Stuff

Today I went shopping for cheese to made Chicken Alfredo and Bow Ties with Focaccia bread. It was very good. I finally can make cream sauce in my sleep. I vacuumed my floors somewhat to get ready for our presidency meeting. I called it off because Esther was still in Rexburg waiting to get her son into the doctor. Then I took the kids to YM/YW and picked them up. I worked on visiting teaching today trying to get that all covered. I woke up at 4am this morning thinking about too much and couldn't get back to sleep so I am very tired and going to bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the sisters in our ward that are so willing to do what they are asked. It makes my job much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...