Monday, August 27, 2012

Getting Ruth from the Airport

Stylist with Flair

Went to the Airport to pick up Ruth. It was so good to see her. She cut Bailee and Harley's hair for them so they could get their pictures for school. She is really good and gave them fabulous haircuts. We had hamburgers and corn on the cob for dinner. My internet went down so I couldn't blog. Makes it hard for me to catch up. That's the day in a capsule.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for wonderful cousins. Ruth is such a blessing to me along with all her siblings. It's good to get together with people you can relive your childhood with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...