Saturday, August 25, 2012

Grating Nutmeg

 Baby bunny with the hurt leg. This one Bailee is keeping.

Smells So Good

Every time I use this nutmeg grater I think of my friend Debbie. She gave this to me years ago and I still use it. It really has sentimental value for me. Debbie used to cook for us when Tommy would have people from out of town for dinner when we had our business. She made wonderful stuffed mushrooms. We really had some wonderful good years full or laughter and tears.
Today I used this nutmeg for my Zucchini Muffins I made this morning. Zucchini's are everywhere. So if it say Zucchini I make it. I made two batches and they were delish. I froze some for when Ruth is here we can have muffins for breakfast.
I cleaned floors and vacuumed window sills. Now I have to dust and I'll be all ready for Ruth. I pick her up Monday morning. I am so excited I just can't wait.
Bailee brought her bunny so I could hold it. They are so soft and sweet. It has a problem with one of it's legs so Bailee wants to keep it. Her other two have been given away and she is just waiting for them to be old enough to go.
Janna, the kids and I went to Mexican food for dinner. We were all too tired to cook and clean up the mess. We brought dinner back to Tommy. He was too dirty and tired to go. Janna and her dad worked on the round pen all day cutting railroad ties to attach the fence to. Lots of work.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my friends. They really make my life fun. I am blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...