Thursday, August 2, 2012

Soccer Games Galore

Determination

Synchronized

How Cute

Harrison is Watching

Playing Hard

He couldn't play without his tongue.

Austin

What a busy day. Started off sending Hayden to a soccer game with Michelle. I finished getting ready and getting Harrison situated and then we went to see Hayden play. He is so cute out there. Then we changed fields and watched Harrison play. Michelle let me sit under her umbrella for Hayden's game and I found the most wonderful spot for Harrison's game under a tree. It was cool and shady. Austin and I just chilled out watching Harrison play. Michelle had taken Hayden home with her so he could play with Ryan. It was so good to talk to Michelle during the game. What a sweetheart. Makes me really miss the sisters here.
Came home and made chicken for dinner with zucchini so Harrison could eat something good without carbs. His levels were pretty good off and on. He had an energy bar before his game and after running all over the field for his game his level was 200+. And he isn't eating any sugar and hardly any carbs. But tonight before dinner it was 105. Wahoo. Maybe it will stay down for the rest of the day. This is very perplexing. Amie will have to figure it out when she gets home.
I can't figure out how to upload my pictures on Amie's computer so I'll have to post these when I get home. I also can't make the TV work in the family room. What the heck!!
I have been working on my lesson off and on all day long. Hopefully I will figure it out soon.
The boys are going to bed at 10:00 with no electronics. They need all the rest they can get for tomorrow. Soccer games all day. How in the world does Amie do this.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Cindy and Michelle. What sweet ladies they are. So willing to do anything for the boys. What a blessing they are to me at a time like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...