Sunday, August 5, 2012

Lesson Taught!

 Bailee's baby bunnies.

Bailee took this picture of me watering my garden.

Today Bailee and I went to church. Austin went to his dad's so it was just the two of us. I taught my lesson and got through it in one piece. Maybe one day it will get easier but I don't know. We were able to conduct and get the roll taken and announcements handed out. We really miss Peggy but she had to travel for her job. I came home from church and took a nap. I worked on Visiting Teaching and called a few sisters. Now I'm tired and it's late and I'm going to go to bed. I don't have to think about my lesson any more for three months.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the gospel in my life. It means everything to me. And I am grateful for my calling. I think it will make me grow and stretch. I needed to not retire from serving.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...