Friday, August 10, 2012

Pouring Sidewalks

 Finishing off the sidewalks.

 Bailee and her kitten.

 Harley and Janna never quit working.

Alex and Austin gathering eggs for me.

Today we poured sidewalks and I worked in my garden. I went and got Alex to spend the day so his mom could recuperate more easily. One less kids sometimes helps. This is the first time he has ever gathered eggs. He is really a nice, polite kid. 
I made fish sticks and french fries for dinner and sauteed zucchini from my garden. I pulled up all my turnips. They looked good but when you pulled them there was nothing but a skinny root. They were eaten by bugs so I am going to research what to do about that. One day I will have a wonderful garden and every single thing I plant will grow. I can dream....
I took care of more Relief Society stuff and now I'm tired and ready for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my calling. I am getting to know the sisters and figuring this all out step by step. We have different circumstances in this ward and I am learning how to handle them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...