Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Winco and Presidency Meeting

Austin and I got up early and went to Winco to grocery shop. He was such a good help. It took us 2 hours to do it but we got it all done. I think it's been ages since I've gone to Winco so we needed everything. Now we have food.
Then we came home and put it all away. Austin labeled all my stuff with the date and rotated it for me. He earned money for his airsoft gun. All the kids in the neighborhood have them so he needed one too. He worked hard for his money.
I cleaned my house some more this afternoon and then got ready for our presidency meeting. We were able to accomplish a lot. We assigned our first visit out to each of us. I am going to try to do a lot myself so my counselors won't have to do so much. They are so good to help in any way they can.
Janna, Harley and I watched Rizzoli and Isles season finale. It was pretty good. Not as good as The Closer but still good.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the wonderful sisters that I get to serve with in my calling. They are wonderful and I am blessed to have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...