Thursday, August 16, 2012

Stake Orientation

I went visiting teaching to Ariana this morning. She needed a ladder to change a light bulb so I took one over to  her. Then I went to visit Karen Wilmot. She is our sister who is battling cancer. We had a wonderful visit and I feel as if I know her better. She had a full plate but can still be cheerful.
Then I came home and got ready to go over to the church to meet with the Stake Relief Society Presidency. I learned some things and really like them. They are wonderful woman.
Now it's my bed time and I must say I am tired.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Relief Society. I am glad I have finally caught the vision. I pray for help in doing this calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...