Saturday, August 18, 2012

Zucchini Recipes Galore

 Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries

Lemon Poppy Seed Zucchini Bread

I made this Bread from a recipe I found on Kara's blog. It is delicious. And the Zucchini Fries are from Jamie Cooks. Not too crazy about them. They needed something more but I used up three more zucchini so that's a good thing.
I did nothing today. Just putted around in my kitchen making stuff. I needed a day off from my week of meeting. I really enjoyed just doing nothing but what I really wanted to do. No pressure at all.
We had a very nice surprise. Janna came home this evening. The kids were so glad to see her. They really miss their mom. And Tommy told me today that he missed his partner. Janna and her dad work together all weekend usually. I was glad to see my daughter home.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my fun little kitchen. I love to bake and cook when I'm in the mood so today was a good day. I am blessed to have such a cozy house to live in next to my grandkids. I am truly blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...