Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Meeting, Meeting, Meeting

Today I went to Tiffany's to meet with the Additional Meetings Board. We planned our canning night. It was good to get it under way. I am going to demonstrate canning beans.
I came home and did some more housework and got so tired I laid down on the couch and woke up two hours later. Now that is just not like me. I seem to have to take a nap everyday and I'm still really tired by nine at night.
I made Tacos for dinner and watched Criminal Minds with Janna.
Now it's time to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my counselors and how hard they work. I couldn't do this without them and the Bishop was totally inspired to choose these two. I am blessed to  have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...