Friday, August 31, 2012

Shopping, Shopping, Shopping

Janna and her girls shopping in the mall.

The newest baker in our family.

My sweet granddaughter is now the Relief Society President in her BYU student ward. Dean asked me if there was an age limit to be a Relief Society President. I said well, they are supposed to be in Young Women's until they are 18. Hailey won't be 18 until Sept 19. I know she will be wonderful.
Janna and I took Ruth to the Airport this morning so she could fly home. I will miss all the fun we have had and her cute personality. 
We went shopping today to the mall to finish up the kids school shopping. I found a cute blouse at Penney's and off we went home.
I cleaned my kitchen and did laundry. My house was a mess so I got it all straightened up. I talked with Tommy and he is coming home on Sunday.
John found an apartment to move into and he has a friend helping him move his stuff in on Saturday. I think he is doing good. I know that pray works. He is living proof.
Austin made Chocolate Chip Cookies all by himself tonight. They were very good. So we have another baker in the family.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for the power of pray. I am grateful for a Heavenly Father that listen to my prays and answers them. I am blessed..,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...