Sunday, August 26, 2012

Beautiful Sabbath

I went to Ward Council at 9am and Janna brought Austin and Bailee to church. They told me in Ward Council that our presidency had to speak on Sept 30 and the topic is Family History. I also brought up to the council that the sisters should not be going to houses before the Priesthood goes in to find out the situation. They all agreed so I'm making a list of the sisters we have never been able to contact and they will go to see if they are really there and the situation.
Sacrament was really good. A man spoke about his trials and they were many and how Priesthood Blessing helped him all through his life. Very good. Made you realize you have no challenges compared to his.
I came home and took a long nap. I was exhausted. Don't know why.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the Sabbath and the rest we are able to get. It is a blessing to have this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...