Sunday, August 19, 2012

Beautiful Sabbath

Bailee, Austin and I went to church today. The kids decided to have an argument as to who gets to ride in the front seat after being warned by mom that the next fight would result in Ipods and cell phone being taken away. So needless to say Bailee's phone and Austin's Ipod are taken away. But after that there was no fighting among those two.
Church was good. Brother Barnes' son came home from his mission and he spoke with his two cousins that had also just got off missions a couple of months ago. They were filled with the Spirit as they always are after their missions. I went to the Teachers Preparation Class. I think I am going to try teaching my next lesson by asking questions and see what happens. I'm going to start now so I can get it all down by December.
I came home from church and felt so tired I laid down on the couch and slept for two hours again. I don't know what's got into me. I just seem to be a sleepy head anymore. Maybe I'm getting old. Ya Think!!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Sacrament Meeting and partaking of the Bread and Water in remembrance of the Sacrifice of Jesus Christ. That he would do such a thing for me is more than I can comprehend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...