Monday, August 1, 2011

Saying Goodbye

Amie, Tommy and the kids left for Utah early this morning. Tommy is going to do some signs for Dean so he rode down with Amie and he's taking the shuttle back home on Saturday. I will miss these two boys but probably not all the water messes. But I must say they seemed to have an awful lot of fun playing on the farm. Harrison did get homesick. He said he had gone to scout camp for a week and then came to grandma's so he'd been away from home a long time.
 Here they are leaving in the rain storm we woke up to this morning. I don't like it when the sun doesn't shine. I was kind of down all day. Don't know why, but maybe it was lack of sunshine.
I pretty much did nothing today. A few loads of laundry and straightened up my house. That was the extent of my day. Look at Melanie and Bailee. They went out to the canal and played in the mud. Then they had to wash off using the hose. I think that was very cold.
I'm going to watch TV for a little while (The Closer is on tonight) and then I'm going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Amie. She is one of the sweetest people I know and she gets to be my daughter-in-law. I am blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...