Sunday, August 14, 2011

Church with the Grandkids


I got up very tired and not feeling very well. I would have stayed home and did nothing all day but my cute little Austin and Bailee wanted to go to church. So I got my shower and off we went. It was very good. There were a lot of crying babies today and with a headache it was pretty noisy. But I made it and that's what counts.
I forgot to mention that Janna stayed in Utah. She is going to spend the week cleaning apartments with Ann. Lots of work but she will hopefully make some extra money.
Bailee made these Amish Sugar Cookies after church and made frosting for them. She is becoming quite the baker. They were so yummy with the frosting on them. I barbecued hamburgers for dinner. That has been my day.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for church today. I am grateful that I have a testimony of my Savior and Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...