Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Busy, Busy Day

Started out my day doing Bailee's hair before school registration. She wanted this hairdo for her school pictures and her ID card. The kids got all ready and we went to the Middle/Junior High to stand in all the lines. I tried to get Bailee's shots she had to have before registration but the Community Care said they didn't do those vaccinations and thought that Upper Valley Medical only did them on Monday's and Friday's. So I went over to the school to see if they would register her anyway. They said she could, so we stood in the line to get their planners, then the line for pictures, then the line for lunches, then the line for Scolisis (sp), then the final line to turn in paperwork, then the immunization line where we found out that Upper Valley did do the vaccinations and they were open today.
So off we went to get the shots. Bailee was scared to death. She hates shots. When we got there we found out she had to have 3 shots. So two nurses came in and did them at the same time so it was fast. Bailee still cried but she got through it and was glad it was done. Look at the sad face and the bandaid's on each arm. 
Back to the school to update her immunization paper and find their lockers. Austin was able to open his after the first try so he set. Bailee was already an old hand at lockers. We went to the Sno Shack and got snowcones to make Bailee feel all better and then headed home.
When I got home I made a sandwich headed out again with Harley to go driving. We were gone for 2 1/2 hours. We found the Wind Turbine place in the hills above Idaho Falls. It was so eerie. I thought this was the best. An old ranch sign and a wind turbine behind it. The old and the new!
 They were everywhere up there. It looked like a forest of trees except it was these turbines.
We got home at about 3:45 and I started cleaning up the house and especially my kitchen. My visiting teachers are coming over at 4 to visit me. They are the cutest young women and I really like them. After they left I made burritos for the kids and sat down to rest for a little while. Then I took Austin to Scouts. I stayed while Austin had Scouts and worked in the Geneology Library.
I came home and made popcorn for Bailee so she could have a movie night with the neighbor kids. Then Harley came over and watched TV with me for a while. Now it's time for my head to hit the pillow.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my grandkids today. I am grateful that I can do things for them. I am blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...