Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Working on Personal Progress

Marissa came over this morning and her and Bailee worked on Personal Progress. They read the entire "Proclamation to the World" and answered questions. I have made a deal with Bailee. If the two of them complete four requirements I will take them to get a new Journal to write in. They worked all morning on it until Marissa had to go school shopping. Isn't this just the cutest picture.

I pulled out my electric pressure cooker today and made barbecued spareribs and chicken. It took 9 minutes to cook them. I put barbecue sauce on them and kept them warm until time for dinner. I love my pressure cooker. I also made mashed potaotes and gravy with sauted zuchinni my neighbor brought down to me. I did laundry today as usual. Tommy worked on the cover for my vent pipe above my cabinet. In Idaho you have to have your microwave vented to the outside.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Young Women's program. What an inspired program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...