Thursday, August 18, 2011

Janna and Harley Have Returned

Janna and Harley came home today. It is nice to have them back. I don't know what I did today. Must of been a whole lot of nothing. I did take Bailee to DI so she could see what they had. I don't like it because you find something cute and it's never your size and you can't find your size in that cute thing. I'll stick to Penney's.
I made a pot of Pinto's for dinner and then was too lazy to make corn bread. I did do laundry and house work somewhat. That's all I can remember.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today that I was able to not do much and didn't have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...