Thursday, August 11, 2011

Children's Class

Today I went to town and had my visual aids laminated for my class and made copies for them to color. We got bubbles for them to play with and marshmellows for the marshmellow race. Bailee and I also went grocery shopping so Tommy will have food while we are gone to Lagoon.

The kids (big and little) had a fun time with the balloons. Melanie our neighbor came to help me along with Bailee. They are a big help. I really need them to help entertain the kids.
Now it's time for bed so I can get up early in the morning and go to Lagoon with the Janna and the kids.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for my calling. It's good to serve. Makes me feel needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...