Saturday, August 13, 2011

Back Home to Idaho

We got up this morning and went to the continental breakfast. The kids had cereal and muffins. We packed our bags and off we went. This is the cuteness that I woke up to this morning. A room full of sleepy heads.
 We drove straight home and didn't have to stop except once to put gas in the car. Bailee felt really good. Bailee had a late night over at Marissa and came back with this cute hairdo. She wants this same do for Tuesday when we register her for school and get her ID card.
I was wiped out and could only make grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner and then it was off to bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for a safe drive home with my grandkids. It is very comforting to know that Heavenly Father is watching over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...